Christmas delivery information from our Sydney Dispatch company (Invenco):
INVENCO's Christmas Trading Hours:
24th December - (Half Day due to no carrier collections after 2 pm)
25th December – Christmas Day – CLOSED
26th December – Boxing Day - CLOSED
27th December – Public Holiday - CLOSED
28th December – Public Holiday - CLOSED
29th December - Normal Trading
30th December - Normal Trading
31st December - (This will only be a Half Day, Closing Mid Afternoon)
1st January – Saturday – Public Holiday - CLOSED
2nd January Sunday - CLOSED
3rd Sunday - Public Holiday - CLOSED
4th January - Back to Business as usual - Normal Trading
Carrier Related Christmas Delivery Cut-Offs
We continue to see carrier network congestion and we would advise that this is represented on selling sites for the Black Friday period in which increased volumes will compound many issues.
For Christmas, using the current courier performance that we have as a guide and factoring in the increased seasonal volumes for this year, we would recommend the following;
To have the best chance of a Christmas delivery, depending on the shipping service selected, parcels shouldn't leave Invenco any later than:
For Standard Shipping - 10th December (NSW, VIC, QLD), 3rd of December (WA, NT, SA)
For Express Shipping - 20th of December (NSW, VIC, QLD), 15th (WA, NT, SA)
For a more in-depth delivery guide, please see the below as we've received from the carriers. We will also provide any further updates as and when we receive them.
Carrier by Carrier CUT OFF INFORMATION
AUSTRALIA POST - eParcel Standard and eParcel Express
- Send Standard by Saturday 13 December 2021 (This excludes WA and NT which have an 8th of December cut-off for both of these states)
- Send Express by Saturday 20 December 2021 (This excludes WA and NT which have a 15th of December cut-off for both of these states)
If there are any changes to this, you will see updates via the following link;
COURIERS PLEASE & ARAMEX
- 1st December - Hobart (TAS)
- 3rd December - Darwin (NT), Perth (WA)
- 8th December – Adelaide (SA)
- 10th December – Melbourne (VIC), Brisbane (QLD)
- 10th December – Sydney CBD (NSW)
Go-People (After Hours, Sydney Metro)
- Shipping as per normal on the Twilight Service - except on Christmas Eve where there will be a single collection at 3pm - all orders will need to be placed before 12pm to be eligible.
- The Cut off for International Standard varies by country, for the main shipping locations please see as below - full list of countries is available from https://auspost.com.au/
- NZ - 3rd December
- USA - 30th November
- CANADA - 30th November
- JAPAN - 30th November
- UK - 26th November
- International Express Cut off time is the 3rd of December for the Majority of major locations, please see https://auspost.com.au/
christmas#christmasfor further updates under Recommended Final Sending Dates.
- UPS & DHL have not provided any Christmas Cut off Times, so delivery times will be presumed as per normal +2 days to allow for peak capacity delays
Please note that any delivery failures will not be Invenco's Liability, the carriers operate independently of our organisation and we have no control over their processes and/or drivers. Please ONLY use the above as a guide.
Generally, it will take up to 3 business days to process and dispatch a standard shipping order from our Sydney Warehouse.
Prices for shipping are calculated at checkout.
Due to the volume of orders we receive every day, we do not combine orders or make alterations once the order has been placed. This is to minimise mistakes.
Order numbers do not always get shipped in sequential order as they are divided up among numerous dispatchers in the warehouse who all work at slightly different paces due to a mix of larger and smaller order sizes.
Every package gets dispatched with a tracking number. In the unfortunate case that your package may be delayed or lost, the first point of call would be the shipping company.
COVID19 has effected shipping all over the world and has caused delays which are out of our control. Thank you for understanding.
Standard shipping $10.99 Flat Rate for standard Australian shipping. Orders will still be dispatched within 1-3 business days.
Express Post shipping is available and will be offered on check out. Prices are based on location and weight. Express Orders will still be dispatched within 1-3 business days. This service uses Eparcel Express by Australia Post and Air Express by Startrack.
We ship using a number of carriers including Australia Post, Startrack and Fastway depending on the weight and destination of the package.
Same day dispatch and delivery service for eligible Sydney Areas is currently unavailable due to COVID19.
Cost is calculated by weight and displayed at check out.
Local Duty and Taxes are the responsibility of the receiver in the destination country.
We ship using either DHL Global Mail, DHL Express, UPS and Australia Post.